HUMAN RIGHTS & CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAW FIRM IN CAMEROON
Prime Time Law Office is Cameroon’s best and leading human rights & Criminal defence law firm.
Top Human Rights & Criminal Defence Law Firm in Cameroon
Prime Time law offices engage in criminal defence and human rights enforcement in Cameroon. Our firm maintains frontline human rights lawyers in Cameroon, representing clients in enforcing fundamental rights through civil action.
Our primary focus area in criminal defence is white-collar crimes. We represent clients in Magistrate and higher courts in and around Douala, Cameroon. Our team at Resolution Law Firm are highly respected for our Courtroom skills and advocacy. We have appeared in different courts on various criminal matters.
Considering some daunting outcomes of criminal prosecution, which may instantly result in deprivation of liberty or facing heavy fines, it is essential for anyone who has been criminally charged to seek efficient legal help that such person can find, so there can be a possibility for a better outcome.
We constantly institute fundamental rights applications in court in deserving circumstances where citizens constitutional and fundamental rights are being violated or trampled upon.
Our human rights lawyers in Cameroon have represented numerous clients in various human rights matters in the law court. Our primary interest is to fight for justice and represent clients within the ambit of the law.
- Instituting fundamental human rights enforcement action to compel the release of accused being unlawfully detained or harassed.
- Representing the accused in criminal charges, especially on white-collar crimes.
- Offering legal advisory on criminal matters,
- Engaging in pro-bono to indigent accused in deserving circumstances
- Filing appeals in criminal matters
- Instituting criminal complaints on behalf of clients and cooperating with law enforcement agencies in criminal matters.
- Filing bail applications on behalf of the accused.
For urgent consultation, complete and submit the contact form or contact: