FINTECH LAW FIRM IN CAMEROON
Prime Time law offices is a leading ICT law firm in Cameroon that advises various companies participating in the Information, Communication and Technology Law (ICT) sector on licenses relating to operating in the ICT industry regulatory compliances, among others.
We also combine its ICT law practice with the Finance Technology law and advise current and prospective companies on various aspects of Fintech law in Cameroon.
We maintain competent lawyers who are versatile in ICT law. As a committed ICT law firm in Cameroon, we have expressly advised several companies on various aspects of FINTECH in Cameroon.
SPECIFIC ICT LAW AREAS WE SPECIALIZE IN:
- General Licensing Operation
- Value-Added Service
- ISP License
OUR SERVICES AS ICT LAW FIRM:
- Our firm reviews agreements and documentation to ensure compliance with ICT Laws and regulatory bodies.
- We draft terms and conditions and user agreements for telecommunications operators involved in the operation of network infrastructures.
- We provide up-to-date information and advice on legal issues concerning ICT Laws and the regulatory management of communication in Cameroon.
- We conduct due diligence on companies and joint ventures involved in information and communication technology transactions and contracts. We provide legal advice to buyers and providers of ICT services and solutions ranging from start-up enterprises to multinational corporations.
- We represent clients in processing the requisite licenses from Cameroon ICT authorities.
- We advise clients regarding intellectual property protection in the ICT industry.
We assist in obtaining necessary Fintech licenses and permits