Leading Mining law firm in Cameroon
Prime Time Law Office is Cameroon’s best and leading law firm in mining law.
Top Mining Law Firm in Cameroon
Prime Time Law office maintains a team of specialized mining lawyers who have advised various companies on matters relating to mining & energy law in Cameroon.
The firm’s mining law practice covers the entire mining ventures in Cameroon. We can advise large corporations and newly formed mining companies on matters relating to obtaining various mining licenses, mining leases and export permits.
Our legal advisory also covers operational issues and compliance with regulatory provisions. Over the years, we have been assisting clients with the entire legal framework to successfully navigate the lucrative Cameroonian mining sector and tap from the abundant mineral resources in Cameroon.
BEST MINING LAW FIRM IN CAMEROON
As a committed energy law firm in Cameroon, we are responsible for ensuring all our clients are properly guided and advised on all energy matters in Cameroon.
SPECIFIC ENERGY, POWER & MINING LAW AREAS WE SPECIALIZE IN:
Renewable Energy, which includes wind, solar, hydro
Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
Project Structuring, Takeoff and related power agreements
Mineral Resources Export Permit
Environmental and pollution issues
Consideration of relevant statutory regimes
Disputes Management and Litigation
- Advising on issues of power generation, transmission, and distribution
- Reporting on project financing, structuring and joint venture.
- Processing of mining licenses and leases
- Processing of mineral resources export permit
- Advising relevant statutes and regulations on power and mining projects.
- Interfacing with regulatory authorities on issues of environmental & pollution and compliance
- Engaging in disputes settlement and litigation to address the complicated issues and challenges facing the industry participants
Governed by Law No. 2001/001 of April 16 2001, establishing the Mining Code and further amended by Law No. 2010/011 of July 29 2010, it aims to further and encourage the exploration and exploitation of mineral resources necessary for economic growth and social development as well as poverty alleviation. The purpose of the Law is to govern mining activities and promote investments in the mining sector in the Republic of Cameroon.
For urgent consultation, complete and submit the contact form contact