Top Taxation Law Firm in Cameroon
When you encounter tax-related concerns while running your business, you need lawyers to help provide solid guidance. You can rely on our team of Prime Time Law Office Attorneys’ transactional tax lawyers. We have a deep understanding of taxation in Cameroon and each state’s tax considerations associated with a wide range of financial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, spinoffs, structuring and reorganizing business entities, tax-oriented financings, joint ventures, renewable energy transactions, real estate transactions, forming and operating tax-exempt organizations, compensation, tax credit transactions, and cross-border transactions. We can help you navigate any deal-related tax issue or challenge.
Our transactional tax team advises clients on corporate transactions’ tax challenges and risks. We help them to structure and execute transactions tax-efficiently while observing the commercial imperatives and time-frames that govern these deals.
We work closely with clients ranging from entrepreneurs to multinationals throughout the transaction life cycle, from planning to completion.
Increasingly, our work has an international dimension, and we are experienced in advising overseas and domestic clients on Cameroon tax issues. We have expertise in matters that combine real estate transactions with corporate structuring.
Prime Time Law Office Attorneys is ranked primus inter pares among Cameroon’s top leading Tax Law Firms, housing a constellation of the very best Corporate Attorneys and the legal industry’s most sought-after leading Tax Lawyers in Cameroon. We have extensive experience representing taxpayers like you – Fortune 100 corporations, other business organizations, and individuals and tax-exempt organizations (such as universities, hospitals and trade associations) – in tax controversies with the ministry of taxation, the various state and local taxing authorities, even in criminal tax matters. We can represent you during audit and administrative appeal proceedings.
We advise individual companies on applicable taxation in their various sectors of the economy.
- We advise on the variety of commercial transactions, benefits of tax payments, and negotiation of terms.
- We assist clients with tax-related matters, especially in petroleum, gas, new enterprises, lands, joint ventures and mergers & acquisitions.
- We offer clients legal advisory and compliance services in corporate income tax, personal income tax, petroleum profit tax and value-added tax.
- Represent clients in tax-related disputes arising between parties to a transaction with the tax authorities in Cameroon.
- We advise clients in tax arbitration and litigation before the Tax Appeal and Courts.
- We Represent and advise clients on tax contract negotiations, tax compliance and tax payable with the various level of government.
- We advise on expatriates’ and non-resident entities’ taxation.